Ad Blocker Detected
Thanks for visiting
JFU FilesTo continue reading, we request you to support us by
disabling your Ad Blocker on our website
Once you've disabled/pause your ad blocker, please click on Refresh button to reload the page
APCOB Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 47 Staff Asst & Manager Posts
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd (APCOB), Vijayawada has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 47 Staff Assistant & Manager (Scale – I) vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09-09-2016 to 19-09-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
APCOB Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 47 Staff Asst & Manager Posts:
Recruiters: Andhra Pradesh(AP)
Posts: manager, staff assistants in apkab (Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd, Vijayawada)
Total posts: 47
- Staff Assistant: 35 Posts
- Manager (Scale – I): 12 Posts
Age: 28 Yrs
Application: On-Line Examination & Interview
Last Date for Application :19-09-2016
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website http://www.apcob.org/.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 09-09-2016
- Closure of registration and payment of Online fees: 19-09-2016
- Last date for printing your application: 19-09-2016
- Tentative dates for Written Examination:
For Manager (Scale-I): 14.10.2016 (Friday)
For Staff Assistant: 15.10.2016 (Saturday)
Candidate should be a local candidate of the State of Andhra Pradesh. AGE (as on 01.08.2016): Above 20 years – Below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1988 and later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive)
How to Apply in online:
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures For:
- Application Registration
- Photograph & Signature Scan And Upload
- Payment Of Fees
Candidates can apply Online through Bank’s website http://www.apcob.org only between 09.09.2016 and 19.09.2016. No other means/mode of applications shall be entertained.
- SC/ST/PC/EXS (intimation charges): Rs. 50/-
- General/BC (application + intimation charges): Rs. 500/-
- Candidate to go to the APCOB website http://www.apcob.org/
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”
- To verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.