The Currency Note Press, Nashik Road (Maharashtra State) is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd.” (SPMCIL), a Mini Ratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, a wholly owned company of Government of India, incorporated on 13.01.2006 under the companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing of currency and bank notes, non-judicial stamp papers etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Ministry of Finance with its Registered and Corporate Office at 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi.
Currency Note Press Nashik : Recruitment of Junior Office Assistant at B-3 level
The Currency Note Press, Nashik invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Office Assistant detailed information is given below:
The above indicated number of posts is tentative and may be changed as per requirement of the company.
Recruitment of Junior Office Assistant at B-3 level
Published on : Nov 30, 2016
Unit : Currency Note Press, Nashik
Last Date : Dec 30, 2016
Important Events Dates
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 01/12/2016
- Closure of registration of application 30/12/2016
- Closure for editing application details 30/12/2016
- Last date for printing your application 14/01/2017
- Online Fee Payment 01/12/2016 to 30/12/2016
UPPER AGE LIMIT IS RELAXABLE AS UNDER:
PWD and Ex-servicemen will be adjusted by Horizontal Reservation i.e. the selected candidates will be adjusted against the categories of SC/ST/OBC/General to which they belong. For orthopedically handicapped candidate disability should not be in either hand. Visually impaired candidates are not eligible to apply for the above mentioned posts. For any other category, the age relaxation as per Govt. rules as promulgated from time to time.
1. Applicants/ Candidates are required to pay non-refundable Application Fee of 350/-(Rupees Three hundred fifty only) to be disbursed through online payment only between 01.12.2016 to 30.12.2016. (Candidate will be levied Service Tax and Service Charge from their transaction Bank as applicable).
2. No other mode of payment will be accepted, application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore, requested to verify their eligibility before payment of the application fee.
3. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Challenged category-PWD/Ex-Serviceman.
SELECTION PROCESS: Junior office Assistant:
The process of selection for the post shall comprise of Skill Test on Computer environment, followed by Online Test. Only those candidates who qualify in Skill Test will be called for Online Test. Skill Test will be of qualifying nature only.
The Objective type of online examination will consist of tests for:-
The test will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English.
In the Selection process, an applicant has to secure minimum marks in each of the tests and rank sufficiently higher to get selected. The minimum marks will be decided by the Company based on the performance of the applicants in the online examination. However since the final selection would depend on the number of vacancies as also relative performance, merely qualifying in the online examination will not entitle an applicant to appointment in the Company. The final merit list will be drawn by the marks obtained in the online examination.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are requested to follow the detailed procedures/guidelines as Indicated below:
- A. Application Registration Procedure
- B. Payment of fees Procedure
- C. Guidelines for Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
- D. Other Guidelines
Applicants can apply online only from 01.12.2016 to 30.12.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
[su_button url=”http://ibps.sifyitest.com/cnprjoanov16/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#658db5″ size=”10″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ rel=”nofollow”]Click Here to Apply Online[/su_button]
1. The eligibility criteria for determination of age and qualification etc. will be calculated as on 30.12.2016. i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 31.12.1988 and not later than 30.12.1998
2. The selected candidates will be placed on probation for the period of one year. The period of probation may be extended by a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the company.
3. Initially Place of posting will be at Currency Note Press, Nashik and liable for transfer to any of the Units under SPMCIL (Hoshangabad/Dewas/Delhi/ Kolkata/Noida/Mumbai/Hyderabad) as per requirement of the company.
4. The selected candidates will have to work for 8 hours/per day with 6 days a week working, and for 48 hours/per week. They will not have any claim for O.T. hours.
5. The post notified may be increased or decreased as per the need/requirement. The recruitment process for the posts or any particular post(s) can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
6. Those already working in Central Government/State Government PSU/Corporation should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of Online Test. A proper and unconditional relieving order/discharge
certificate from the previous employer will have to be produced by the candidate at the time of joining.
7. Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification & experience of the applicant.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. For any disputes the jurisdiction shall be Nashik city only.
10. Person who has been dismissed from the service of any Govt./PSU/CPSE organization need not apply.
11. Candidates whose results are awaited as on 30.12.2016 need not apply. Applicant must have passed the full time Graduation Degree from recognized university/college/institute.
[su_button url=”http://cnpnashik.spmcil.com/UploadDocument/Final%20Junior%20Office%20Assistant%20Advert%2025%2011%202016.a2dd2c7f-d1cc-476a-99d5-94b3f1061124.pdf” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#658db5″ size=”10″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ rel=”nofollow”]Download Official Notification Here[/su_button]