Ad Blocker Detected
Thanks for visiting
JFU FilesTo continue reading, we request you to support us by
disabling your Ad Blocker on our website
Once you've disabled/pause your ad blocker, please click on Refresh button to reload the page
EMC Corporation hiring Freshers as Software Engineer in Bangalore June 2015, EMC Corporation jobs for freshers, EMC Corporation recruitment for freshers as Software engineer.
EMC Corporation hiring Freshers as Software Engineer in Bangalore June 2015
Company Profile :
EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their products India and deliver information technology as a service. Fundamental to this transformation is cloud computing.
This is an innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping for more Prefer by IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable projects for the information — in a more agile, Completely Satisfied and cost-efficient for the EMC Company.
Job Designation : Software Engineer
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MCA
Location : Bangalore
Experienced Required : Fresher
CTC Offered : Best in Mraket
Candidate Profile :
1. General knowledge and application of engineering concepts.
2. Problem solving skills.
3. Ability to work independently. Communication skills.
4. Problem solving skills. Ability to multi-task.
5. Ability to work in a team environment.
Job Description :
- Develops new software engineering methods or processes, re-evaluate existing processes; designs simulation and test criteria and verifies functionality and performance.
- Works on the overall design and development of new ideas and products, and develops project plans.
- Represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical project leadership roles.
- contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Duties may include research, evaluation, development and application of new process and methods into products.
- Sphere of influence is likely to extend outside of work group or department.
- Work may encompass one or more areas of engineering including mechanical systems, equipment and packages, electronic design, production techniques, product definition and planning, or other related fields.
- May be responsible for establishing and conducting testing routines, developing or executing project plans, and contributing to budgets and schedules.
- Provides documentation of work and results; reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Understands and adheres to cost targets established during the program design phase
Web site : http://india.emc.com/