Google : Apply For Software Engineer, Tools and Infrastructure Jobs In Hyderabad
Team or role: Software Engineering
Job type: Full-time
Job location(s): Hyderabad, India
A line of code can be many things – an amazing feature, a beautiful UI, a transformative algorithm. The faster this line of code reaches millions of users, the sooner it impacts their lives. As a Software Engineer, Tools and Infrastructure, you will be at the heart of Google’s engineering process building software that empowers engineering teams to develop and deliver high quality products quickly. We are focused on solving the hardest, most interesting challenges of developing software at scale without sacrificing stability, quality, velocity or code health.
We ensure Google’s success by partnering with engineering teams and developing scalable tools and infrastructure that help engineers develop, test, debug and release software quickly. We impact thousands of Googlers and billions of users by increasing the pace of product development and ensuring our products are thoroughly tested. We are champions for code health, testability, maintainability and best practices for development and testing.
Having access to all of Google’s platforms and vast compute resources provides a unique opportunity to grow as an engineer. We typically work in small, nimble teams that collaborate on common problems across products and focus areas. As a result, the exposure to this broad set of problems provides diverse technical challenges as well as accelerated career growth.
- Lead and contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in tools and infrastructure.
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
- Design and develop mobile tools and infrastructure that help us ship great quality apps.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant internship or work experience, including development and/or test automation experience.
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#,
- Scripting skills in Perl, Shell or another common language.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies.
Making the world’s information universally accessible and useful doesn’t stop at the desktop. The Mobile team builds tools to get you the information you need no matter where you are. Android has become the world’s most popular mobile ecosystem, powering billions of devices, from smartphones to tablets, watches to TVs and everything in between. Whether adding to the core Android experience, forging new markets for digital content, creating immersive and portable versions of our products or managing relationships with a global community of developers, the Mobile team is giving you Google on the go.