Recruitment of meritorious sportspersons in DENA BANK
Dena Bank invites applications from meritorious and active sportspersons for appointment in Dena Bank in Officer / Clerical / Subordinate Cadre under Sports quota, as per the details given below:
vacancies for sportspersons:
For sport Cricket [Men] total vacancies (9):- Ahmadabad(3), Mumbai(3), New Delhi(3).
For sport Kabaddi [Men] total vacancies (1):- For Mumbai centre (1)
For sport Kabaddi [Women] total vacancies (2):- For Mumbai centre (2)
For sport Table Tennis [Men] total vacancies (2):- Two
For sport Table Tennis [Women] total vacancies (1):- One
Cadre:- Officer [JMG Scale I] / Clerical / Subordinate as per eligibility of the candidate
Natioality Only Indian Citizens are eligible for appointment under sport quota
AGE (as on 01‐09‐2016) Subordinate staff: Between 18 and 26 years
Clerical staff : Between 20 and 28 years
Officers: Between 20 and 30 years
Educational Qualifications & Sports Qualifications:
|Cadre||Educational Qualification||Sports Qualifications|
|Subordinate staff||Minimum X standard pass
or its equivalent
|Should have represented the District in a State level event or should have participated in an All India School event.|
|Clerical Staff||Graduation from any
|Should have represented the State in National event, or the district in State level with distinction, or his University in an Inter University event with distinction or if he was a member of the Combined University Team.|
|Officers||Graduation from any
|Should have represented the country or won an Arjuna Award or represented the State with distinction for at least five years in continuation.|
- Candidates possessing requisite qualifications will be called for on-field selection trials.
- However, merely satisfying the eligibility norms will not entitle a candidate to be called for on-field selection trials.
- The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for selection trials after preliminary screening / shortlisting taking into account the candidate’s qualifications, suitability, experience, ranking by the concerned governing Sports Board, if any etc.
- Since the recruitment will be mainly on the basis of sports qualifications, suitable weightage would be given to this factor and the age of the candidate since the recruitment is for active sportspersons.
- Candidates who qualify in selection trials will be called for interview if they are eligible for appointment in Officer Cadre.
- Selection process may vary depending upon the level of responses received against each post.
APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE):
A) For SC/ST/PWD – 50/- (only postal charges)
B) For all others (including OBC/ Ex-servicemen)- 400/-
Officer JMG Scale-I: 23700 – 980 (7) – 30560 – 1145 (2) – 32850 – 1310 (10) – 45950
clerical: 11765 – 655 (3) – 13730 – 815 (3) – 16175 – 980 (4) – 20095 – 1145 (7) – 28110 – 2120 (1) – 30230 – 1310 (1) – 31540
Subordinate: 9560 – 325 (4) – 10860 – 410 (5) – 12910 – 490 (4) – 14870 – 570 (3) –16580 – 655 (3) – 18545
DA, HRA, CCA etc. shall be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending on the place of posting. Medical Aid, Leave Fare / Travel Concession, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
Officer Cadre : 2 years
Clerical and Subordinate Cadre : 6 months
Duly filled in and signed application, and accompanied with required documents, should reach the Bank’s Office on or before 20.09.2016.
HOW TO APPLY
i. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.denabank.com and click on the Home page open the link “Recruitment”
ii. Thereafter, open the recruitment Notification entitled “Dena Bank Recruitment under Sports Quota ”
iii. Take a Print of the ” Instructions for application for funds transfer under NEFT’…………
for more information about how to apply,enclosure with application, bond of minimum service period.. check below official link. Download there Advertisement Details, Application Form, Fee payment (NEFT) details about the notification.